Your Support Matters
How You Can Help SEED & the CHILDREN
“SEED” is a non-profit, non-political, non-religious voluntary organisation that offers free service to children who are in need of care and protection. This has been possible only by the generous donations of well wishers and socially concerned organisations.
SEED only looks after a minuscule percentage of children – the children of Life Serving Prisoners, Leprosy Patients and other destitute children. SEED concentrates on these children because of the nature of the stigma attached to them and the expertise available with SEED in this regard. As long as funds are made available and dedicated volunteers keep coming, SEED would, indeed, like to take care of as many of the children as are in need.
- Create Awareness: Many people don’t know such facilities are available for children whose parents are unable to provide the same to them.Introduce your friends and families about our work and our requirements.
- Motivate the children: You can spend time/a day in the SEED units to teach them social skills or what you are good at, have a meal with the children; join us for celebrations such as Pongal, Independence Day etc.,
- Sponsor a meal/ meals: Sponsor a meal or all the meals of a day as we have to take care of their basic needs throughout the year.
- Sponsor one child or more: Sponsor one child’s expenses for a month ( Rs.1000) or more if you are interested in supporting our work.
- Sponsor in kind: We are always in need of Stationery, uniforms, books, bedding, etc., to enable them to learn and grow. You can also support us in improving the living conditions of the children by providing bunker beds, lockers, cupboards etc.,
- Volunteer with us: Support us in organising events and programs for the inmates. Share your expertise in capacitating our dedicated team of volunteers and staff members. Share your expertise in creating awareness and raising funds to run the programs.
- Improve infrastructure: Help us in improving the infrastructure at the ‘Home’ and ‘School’ such as dining hall, auditorium, etc.,