“SEED” is a Non-Governmental Organisation working with children who are in need of care and protection. Such children are given a secure home, education, social skills and above all confidence to face life.
WE CATER TO THE NEEDS OF ...
- Children with parent(s) serving life terms.
- Children with parent(s) suffering from
diseases such as Cancer, HIV/AIDS etc.
- Children who have lost their
parent(s) due to crime.
- Children of victims of natural calamities
- Children who have lost both parents
- Children from broken families
SEED started it’s activities at Sriperumbudur, the holy place where the Saint & Philosopher Shrimath Ramanuja who fought against the caste system through Bhakthi Marga, was born in first century. SEED started with 27 children but now caters to the needs of more than 300 children at all its three centres.
- At Sriperumbudur
- CEYRAC HOME ( Home for the Destitute children )
- M.P.Bhaskara Vocational Training Centre. ( Mat Weaving, Plastic Wire works, Tailoring, etc.)
- At Utkottai:
- Leo Correya Home ( Home for the Destitute Children )
- Meera Behan Dairy & Agri Farm.
- Vocational Training Centre.( Computer Training Etc)
- At Irungattukottai :
- Dr.J.C.Kumarappa Industrial Training Institute – Fitter, Electrician, Mechanic ( Motor Vehicle ) Trades for Boys and Cutting & Tailoring, Electronic – Mechanic for Girls.